Chemistry.com - Review
Chemistry.com is a dating site aimed at those who are seeking a serious and long term relationships. Although it is owned by Match.com, Chemistry offers a unique matchmaking platform based on a scientific algorithm developed by Dr. Helen Fisher, an American anthropologist. Questionnaires were compiled based on the researches conducted by Dr. Helen - leveraging the value of the matched results.
- The most unique feature in Chemistry.com is the personality analysis done based on taken questionnaires. This results in better matching and it feels like the site really knows the character of its members. The system compiles your personality type and according to our tests, the results match reality.
- Starters and Winks are available for you to use. It can help breaking the ice when starting an online conversation with a potential match.
Sign Up Process
Signup is nice but can take some time to complete (10-15 minutes). You need to take the personality test to finish signup. Although it takes some time - this process is really friendly. Answering these questions can actually be fun.
Pros and Cons
- Unique and fun messaging capabilities
- Fun personality test
- Customer support is available by phone/email
- Limited search features
- Not for hookups and casual dating
Chemistry provides a unique matchmaking system. It relies on your personality according to your answered questions and behavior on site. It's a good site for those who are looking to find compatible matches, mainly for long term relationships.