ChristianMingle.com - Review
ChristianMingle is one of the largest Christian dating sites with its 1 million members. Being a part of the Spark umbrella, it has a solid and usable feature set and site design. The site mainly targets those who are seeking for serious relationships, but the option to search for a buddy or even a pen partner is also supported.
- ChristianMingle's matchmaking platform relies on the Color Code Personality Test. Among all the personality tests we encountered, we think this one is the best one to take.
- As in other Spark.com's sitebs, search abilities cover a basic search (based on the Color Code Test taken). Advanced search lets you filter by distance, age, physical filters and other filters as well.
- Communication Features also share the great functionality provided by Spark.com. A member can communicate using Instant Messaging, private messaging, sending sparks or winks to a potential match. Although sending messages is 100% free, reading incoming messages is open only for paying members.
- A mobile application is available for Apple/Android devices. It covers most of the important features provided in the site.
Sign Up Process
The basic Signup process in ChristianMingle is easy, even though taking the personality test (recommended to take right after signup) may take additional 15 to complete.
Pros and Cons
- Reasonable pricing
- Good search features
- Growing popularity in the US and Canada
- Customer service is not available via phone
ChristianMingle is a good choice for a Christian American single. Being a part of Spark.com network it's guarenteed to be a leading Christian dating site in terms of features, customer service and other standards.