Date.com - Review
Date.com has been around since 1997 and has more than 8 million members. With ¼ of its members below the age of 30, it’s naturally a great option for young members. Date.com is one of the very few dating sites who can claim for millions of success stories.
- Date.com’s scientific match has determined an industry standard. The match engine gathers information about the date’s preferences and nature and displays matches accordingly.
- Another great feature is Date.com’s search tool. Search can be performed using a basic search or an advanced search that supports location-based search and filtering according to member’s preferences.
- Date.com offers a great mobile application that can be downloaded to your Android/IPhone mobile device. Using this application the member is equipped with the full functionality the website has to offer.
Sign Up Process
Date.com’s sign up process is very easy. Once completed, the user can immediately take advantage of the main features of Date.com, including great search tools and matchmaking system. There are several options for signing up for a gold membership account. A gold membership will open all messaging options - IMs, Chat rooms and emails.
Signing up for Date.com is free and doing so will allow you to take advantage of the most features, inclulding free messages to some of the members. Only paying members can take advantage of the premium messaging tools.
Pros and Cons
- All members can reply in all communication methods
- Very big user base
- Great mobile app
- Customer support available via email and phone
- Limited search options for free members
- Limited messaging features for free members
Date.com offers a lot of value to its customers.
With great popularity in the US and Canada, it is a great choice for those who seek for love online.