FitnessSingles - Review
Founded in 2003, FitnessSingles is targeted at singles who maintain an active and healthy day routine. With a user base containing 1.5 million users (most of them are from the US) it is a great choice if you're seeking for an exercise partner, casual dating or a long term relationship.
- Search features are easy and simple - among the usual filters you can find filters relevant to fitness. You can search by preferred activities, activity frequency, diet and more.
- Search filters - several presets search are available. Who's Online, Top 25 and Who's new.
- Matches feature conaining matches that are more relevant for the user, according to the profile information and behavior within the site.
Sign Up Process
Signup process is easy, but it can be quite cumbersome. The pages that contain the registration forms are not designed with the latest web design techniques.
Creating a profile is free and some of the basic features. In order to get unlimited access to messaging system you need to be a paying member.
Pros and Cons
- Focused on the fitness single niche
- Reasonable pricing
- Limited messaging features for free users
- No personality test
- User experience could be better
FitnessSingles can be a good choice if you are looking for a partner whose Sports activities are a main part of his life. The popularity of it is good, but usability of it can be better.