PoF - Review
Started in 2003, PlentyOfFish is now one of the most populars free dating sites having more than 30 million active members. Sending messages is free but when a match is created only a paying member can continue the conversation. PoF provides the standard features as well as some new features, one of which is the Relationship Chemistry Predictor.
How PoF Works
- The best unique tool PoF has to offer is the Relationship Chemistry Predictor. Completing several short questionnaires will increase the quality of offered potential matches. It also increase the visiblity of the user's profile in other members searches.
- Gender-specific pages: PoF's men members can enjoy additional page named 'Hottest Girls' - present a list of female profiles in your area sorted by how attractive they are. Women get the access to 'Most Attracted' page that shows a list of men in your area. Profile appearing in this list are most likely to be attracted by your own profile.
- Mobile App - PoF's mobile application is downloadable both for Android/Apple devices. Most of the site's features are offered also in their mobile app.
Pros and Cons
- Most of the features are offered for free of charge
- One of the largest online dating sites in the world
- Thorough dating advice section
- Lower reliability of user profile because of the free signup
- Support should be easier to communicate with
PoF is a very popular dating site. While not all features are available for the non-paying member, it offers one of the best FREE experiences allowing you to enjoy the main features before deciding to go for a paying membership.