Zoosk.com - Review
Zoosk is a popular dating site having one of the biggest members bases. Zoosk fits those who mainly seek for casual dating. Zoosk doesn’t rely on forms and questionnaires. Instead, it uses a behavioral matchmaking mechanism to learn the user’s preferences. The user experience is fun and light and appeals for a younger audience.
How Zoosk works
- Scientific matchmaking is a good tool for finding compatible matches based on the member's preferences.
- Carousel - provides a Tinder-like functionality, allowing the member to decide yes/no//maybe about each potential match.
- Zoosk provides a daily match - sent directly to the member’s email.
- Zoosk’s mobile app (available both for Android and Apple devices) allows you to communicate with potential matches based on their location.
Sign Up Process
Zoosk’s signup process takes no longer than 1 minute and can be performed using their mobile app, facebook or their website. Providing more information about yourself can take more 5-10 minutes.
Pros and Cons
- Very popular worldwide
- Large amount of registered members
- Search features should support more advanced filtering and sorting
- Free features are very limited
- Personality matching system is limited
Being a member in Zoosk is a lot of fun and can be a good choice if you’re looking for casual dating or any other form of less serious relationship. Zoosk has a very large user base and mainly targets a younger audience. The user experience is fun and not too serious as well.