eharmony Reviews (5 Reviews)
- Met my husband there...3/20/2016ValueFeaturesMarySafetyUsabilityHouston TXOverallI used to be subscibed to eHarmony a while ago for the first time. I remember few dates that were not so compatible. After 1 year of not signing in, I decided to give it another try. Then I signed up again for the 3 months subscription and 2 weeks after - I met my husband there. He is the man of my dreams and there is no chance I would have met him in any other way. Thank you eHarmony!!!
- Good service, high prices3/11/2016ValueFeaturesRobSafetyUsabilitySF CAOveralleHarmony is proud for their ability to help singles find meaningful relationships. Although other apps like are more popular, for me it worked quite well. I got to meet more than 10 women in the first half year of membership. After that I went off for a while and today I see some new features that they have..
- Got quality matches7/3/2016ValueFeaturesBrettSafetyUsabilityJacksonville FLOverallI like eHarmony! The service they offer results in matches that were a good fit. I once had some trouble logging in but after 2 hours support solved it. They informed me via personal text message once the problem is fixed.
- Good place also for free users5/22/2016ValueFeaturesMichaelSafetyUsabilityBoston MAOverallAfter years of using Tinder I've finally decided to take the chance and sign up at eHarmony. Although the matches number was somewhat lower than in Tinder, the number of women that were an actual fit was significantly higher - with the result of better dates. Though still looking for my one, I would like to reommend eHarmony.
- Personality test is free!3/28/2016ValueFeaturesJaneSafetyUsabilityLos Angeles CAOverallFirst of all let me say that I'm a paying member for half a year already. Most of the matches offered by their matching algorithm seem to be compatible ones. Important to perform the detailed personality test to receive better match quality.